Vice President of Finance
Location: Redwood City, CA
- Rezolute is developing transformative therapies targeting rare and metabolic diseases.
- In 2019, Rezolute raised $50M. The company just initiated Ph 2b trials for its lead asset in an orphan indication and has near-term plans to uplist on the Nasdaq.
- More information can be found at rezolutebio.com
- Rezolute is building its corporate finance team.
- This position is an internally-facing leadership role reporting to the CFO.
- Primary focus is on internal numbers, team management, and executive communications.
- Internal Numbers. You will run the “internal shop” and be responsible for all numbers.
- Team Management. You will manage the small but growing accounting and FP&A functions.
- Executive Communication. You will produce crisp summaries via powerpoint dashboards with excel backup. You will distill simplicity and verbalize for the executive team on a regular basis.
- Track record of outstanding academic and professional performance.
- Biotech FP&A leadership, 10+ years.
- Planner-mentality. You are comfortable supervising accounting, but you are not an accountant.
- PowerPoint and excel skills. You know these tools and use them regularly.
- Attention to detail. You tuck-and-tie and own the numbers.
- Responsiveness. You are on top of things.
- Communication skills. You have comfort giving regular verbal, deck, and model walk-throughs.
- Team building: You enjoy internal dynamics and look to strengthen these ties.
- Happy keeping the internal house in order.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment and also highly functioning independently as needed.
- Committed to delivering results of the highest quality on a timely basis.
- Detail-oriented in planning and execution.
- Positive, outgoing, and honest.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com, to the attention of Melissa Quinn.