Location: Remote or Redwood City, CA Office
- Rezolute is a late stage clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapies for diseases caused by chronic glucose imbalance.
- Rezolute is preparing to initiate a global Phase 3 trial for their lead clinical asset, RZ358, which is a potential treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI), an ultra-rare pediatric genetic disorder characterized by excessive production of insulin by the pancreas.
- The company’s second clinical-stage asset, currently in Phase 2, RZ402, is a selective and potent plasma kallikrein inhibitor (PKI) being developed as a potential oral therapy for the chronic treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME)
- More information can be found at rezolutebio.com
Rezolute is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join our Supply Chain team as Senior Supply Chain Manager. The individual will play a role in managing and having oversight of global supply chain inventories (primary role) and clinical supply chain (secondary/backup role). The individual will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the highest level of quality is present in logistical movements, clinical supplies management, and inventory oversight of GMP global supply.
Rezolute’s culture enables remote work through the use of virtual communication tools. This role will be expected to interface with the CDMO network, vendors, and supplies as required.
Primary Role (>75% – 100% time)
- Ensure Rezolute inventory management processes are GMP and SOX compliant
- Manage records with domestic and international CDMOs related to inventory, distribution, retains, temperature excursions and any associated inventory/shipping investigations
- Seek to identify and eliminate waste in material control processes
- Perform and track inventory transactions as required to support update of inventory related to cycle counting
- Organize, analyze, and communicate metrics and data to highlight operations performance
- Clear communication and presentation skills both within and outside inventory management functions
- Coordinate and prepare shipping documentation and oversee shipments to final destinations
Secondary/Backup Role (<25% time)
- Overseeing/managing end-to-end clinical drug supply chain including packaging, labeling, distribution, returns, reconciliation and destruction of Finish Drug Product (FDP) and Investigational Product (IP)
- Participate in UAT testing of IRT systems
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure packaging/labeling timelines have been met working in conjunction with QA on releases of drug product
- Manage IP supply reconcilations, returns and perform routine quarterly destructions
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field with at 4-7 years of experience in GMP inventory management, supply chain management and/or Clinical Supply Chain
- Strong understanding of Clinical and Commercial supply chain inventory management in global CDMO footprint
- Proficient in excel and database management
- Independently perform troubleshooting, problem solving and have the ability to evaluate problems
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-prioritize critical items and when items require to be completed
- Act with HONOR: Honesty, Open with Direct Communication, Nimbleness, Open-minded, Respect
Preferred Experience, Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Understands clinical and commercial supply chain inventory ERP systems
- Previous experience implementing and managing ERP systems (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.) in pharmaceutical or biotech settings
- Be able to work independently, understands time critical requests and able to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Background in data scrumming and creating excel efficient to reduce time to evaluate inventories
- Lean Sigma training/experience
- Project Management Training/experience
- Understands cGMP, 21 CFR Part 312, ICH E6 regulatory guidelines
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Human Resources.
Rezolute (RZLT) currently anticipates the base salary for the role could range from $145,000 to $165,000 and will depend, in part, on the successful candidate’s geographical location and their qualifications for the role, including education and experience. This position will also be eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan (depending, in part, on company and individual performance and at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis). The compensation described above is subject to change and could be higher or lower than the range described based on current market survey data and the qualifications, education, experience and geographical location of the selected candidate.
Qualifying employees are eligible to participate in benefit programs such as:
- Health Insurance (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Disability, Life & Long-Term Care Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Tracking Free Vacation Program
- 401(k) Plan Match
- Educational Assistance Benefit
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.