Location: Redwood City, CA
The Financial/Procurement Analyst will be a key part of Rezolute’s finance team. This role will own the purchase order process for the company and it will also work closely with vendors and internal customers to streamline the procurement process. This position is a hybrid role, and will work in our Redwood City, CA office 2-3 days per week.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Own the process of coordination and management of Purchase Order approval in line with contract approvals
- Maintain a PO tracker which includes daily PO and invoice tracking updates
- Update POs in NetSuite, coordinate related interactions with vendors and business owners
- Collaborate with financial teams to answer questions related to vendor invoices/payments
- Deliver relevant procurement training content to team members to guarantee a standard approach for delivery of procurement best practices, policy, and tools
- Assist the Accounting team with questions pertaining to PO’s related to cost centers, account codes and projects
- Assist with invoice processing and recordkeeping for the accounting team as needed
- Assist with budget and forecast updates with the Finance team as needed
- Duties, responsibilities, and assigned tasks may change over time as the procurement function evolves
- BA/BS degree, ideally in Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative field
- Equivalent experience in other Accounting/Finance functions such as AP, AR is acceptable
- Highly organized, detail and quality oriented with ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong collaboration and team orientation, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to solve complex problems, prioritize multiple tasks and plan proactively
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Able to work on-site 2-3 days a week onsite
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Human Resources.
Rezolute (RZLT) currently anticipates the base salary for the Financial/Procurement Analyst role could range from $75,000 to $95,000 and will depend, in part, on the successful candidate’s geographical location and their qualifications for the role, including education and experience. This position will also be eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan (depending, in part, on company and individual performance and at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis). The compensation described above is subject to change and could be higher or lower than the range described based on current market survey data and the qualifications, education, experience and geographical location of the selected candidate.
Qualifying employees are eligible to participate in benefit programs such as:
- Health Insurance (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Disability, Life & Long-Term Care Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Tracking Free Vacation Program
- 401(k) Plan Match
- Educational Assistance Benefit
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.