Associate Director, Corporate Development
Location: Bay Area / NYC preferred, but candidate could be anywhere in the US
- Rezolute is a biotech developing transformative therapies targeting rare and metabolic diseases.
- We recently raised $41M from leading investors and joined the Nasdaq.
- Near-term, we are planning to advance our lead asset through Ph 2b trials in an orphan indication, process various types of deals, and bulk up our strategic efforts and across Wall Street.
- More information can be found at www.rezolutebio.com
- Rezolute is building a strategic corporate finance team.
- This position will primarily focus on deal execution and corporate strategy.
- Transaction execution. We do a lot of deals, all types. You will be a key team member.
- Slide creation. Your heart beats PowerPoint. You will own decks and teach others the skills.
- Corporate strategy. You will storyboard arguments, help move the needle, and contribute to vision.
- Track record of outstanding academic and professional performance.
- Required: 2+ years investment banking experience, top firm, life sciences group.
- 7-10+ years total relevant experience which may also include life sciences management consulting, investment management, and/or transactional roles.
- Strong corporate strategy mindset, a deep thinker with PPT skills to back it all up.
- Broad knowledge of life sciences valuation techniques as currently used on Wall Street.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Deal-minded ethos.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Thriving in a team-oriented environment and also highly functioning independently as needed.
- Committed to delivering results of the highest quality on a timely basis.
- Detail-oriented in planning and execution.
- Positive, outgoing, and honest.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com, to the attention of Melissa Quinn.