Sr. Manager, FP&A
Location: Redwood City, CA
- Rezolute is a clinical stage biotech developing transformative therapies targeting rare and metabolic diseases. Recently, Rezolute announced completing a $45M raise.
- Near-term, the company is advancing its lead ultra-orphan pediatric therapy in Phase 2b studies this year in the US and Europe. The Company is also planning to up-list onto a national exchange in the near term.
- More information can be found at rezolutebio.com
- Rezolute is building an agile operational finance team in Redwood City, CA.
- We are looking for a high-energy financial planner, ready to lead within a fast-growing biotech.
- This person will be responsible for FP&A function and will also contribute to many aspects of financial operations.
- Internal operations. Support leadership and business teams on a myriad of ad hoc projects.
Professional Qualifications - We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA preferred.
- 3+ years in publicly traded biotech or pharma with 2+ years in FP&A preferred.
- Skilled in Excel.
Personal Qualifications - We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Thriving in a team-oriented environment and also highly functioning independently as needed.
- Committed to delivering results of the highest quality on a timely basis.
- Detail-oriented in planning and execution.
- Positive, outgoing, and honest.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com, to the attention of Melissa Quinn.