Director, Legal (Strategic Corporate Finance Team)
Location: Redwood City, CA
- Rezolute is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies targeting rare and metabolic diseases.
- Recently, Rezolute announced completing a $45M raise. Near-term, the company is planning to advance its lead asset towards Ph 2b trials in an orphan indication, uplist to a national exchange, and bulk up its efforts across Pharma and Wall Street.
- More information can be found at rezolutebio.com
- Rezolute is building a strategic corporate finance team.
- This position will primarily focus on contracts, transaction execution, and strategic support.
- You will own bread and butter items and contribute to things more complex.
- Transaction execution. We do a lot of deals. You will be a key team member.
- Strategic support. You will become comfortable with our business and contribute to vision.
Professional Qualifications - We are looking for a candidate with:
- Track record of outstanding academic and professional performance. JD required.
- Law firm, top firm, 2+ years, corporate finance practice, life sciences group.
- Biotech transactional experience, 2+ years in house (preferred but not required).
- Strong scientific and / or clinical comprehension (MD or PhD preferred but not required).
- Strong corporate strategy and transactional mindset.
Personal Qualifications - We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Thriving in a team-oriented environment and also highly functioning independently as needed.
- Committed to delivering results of the highest quality on a timely basis.
- Detail-oriented in planning and execution.
- Positive, outgoing, and honest.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Keith Vendola, MD, Rezolute CFO.