Director, Investor Relations (Strategic Corporate Finance Team)
Location: Redwood City, CA
- Rezolute is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies targeting rare and metabolic diseases.
- Recently, Rezolute announced completing a $45M raise. Near-term, the company is planning to advance its lead asset towards Ph 2b trials in an orphan indication, uplist to a national exchange, and bulk up its efforts across Pharma and Wall Street.
- More information can be found at rezolutebio.com
- Rezolute is building a strategic corporate finance team.
- This position will primarily focus on investor outreach, slide creation, and strategic support.
- Investor Outreach. You will know Wall Street, source executive schedules, and heard cats WW.
- Slide creation. You will own and maintain the corporate and investor Q&A decks.
- Strategic support. You will create analyses and contribute to vision.
Professional Qualifications - We are looking for a candidate with:
- Track record of outstanding academic and professional performance.
- Equity research experience, top firm, 2+ years, life sciences (biotech or pharma).
- Biotech operational experience, 2+ years in house (preferred but not required).
- Strong scientific and / or clinical comprehension (MD or PhD a preferred but not required).
- Strong network with institutional investors and analysts (sell-side and buy-side) WW.
- Strategy mindset, and the rolodex to back it up.
Personal Qualifications - We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Energetic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Thriving in a team-oriented environment and also highly functioning independently as needed.
- Committed to delivering results of the highest quality on a timely basis.
- Detail-oriented in planning and execution.
- Positive, outgoing, and honest.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com, to the attention of Keith Vendola, MD, Rezolute CFO.