Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) / Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Clinical Operations (Full Time)
Location: Redwood City, CA
Rezolute, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative drug therapies to improve the lives of patients with metabolic and orphan diseases. The company’s pipeline includes four programs comprised of two clinical stage compounds and one late pre-clinical stage platform. Rezolute recently announced a $25M raise with a $45M potential and has opened an office in Redwood City, CA. We are now seeking highly qualified and dynamic individuals to join and help grow our emerging biopharma company. More information can be found at www.rezolutebio.com
Rezolute seeks a highly motivated Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to join the clinical operations team. The Clinical Trial Assistant’s primary responsibilities will be to support the Clinical Operations team. This integral position will support multiple programs currently in clinical studies.
Job Responsibilities (may include but not limited to):
- Facilitate purchase orders, work orders and contracts with various clinical vendors
- Assist with various clinical study tasks including review of central lab manuals, local insurance certificates, import/export licenses for completeness and accuracy according to the study protocol and timelines
- Attend clinical project team meetings and (as needed) provide agendas and minutes
- Responsibilities may include site and vendor interaction
- Coordinate face to face meetings (including travel for internal team) with clinical vendors and finalize agendas and presentations as needed
- May attend Investigator Meetings
- Track clinical supply inventory
- Help support operation team to finalize SOPs, study manuals, presentations, etc.
- Assist in the oversight of the electronic Trial Master File
- Perform other clinical related duties and tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in science related field
- Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work within a team and is a good team player
- Able to perform assignments with general instructions and ask questions when needed
- Organized, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint , with particular emphasis on Excel
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Melissa Quinn.